Did you know that Centre for Interpersonal Relationships (Toronto) recently moved? We opened the doors to our new, spacious office located at 790 Bay St. in June! Our relocation is an exciting chapter in the story of CFIR as we continue to provide accessible and flexible mental health services for children, adolescents, adults, couples, families & groups. There are a lot of good reasons to consider coming to CFIR’s Toronto location for an appointment. Here are six that immediately come to mind:
1. Vast Clinical Experience – Psychologists at CFIR are skilled professionals ready to address the cognitive, emotional, behavioural, interpersonal and socio-cultural dimensions of your concerns.
2. Location – 790 Bay Street is a medical office building located in the heart of downtown Toronto. CFIR is now just steps from major downtown hospitals including Women’s College Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital, Sick Kids Hosptial. We're also in very close proximity to College Subway Station, and buses as well as the PATH (our underground walkway through the business district). On-site and underground paid parking is available.
3. Broad and Flexible Treatment Options - We believe it is crucial for your clinician to be able to be flexible in offering a variety of scientific, evidence-based treatments to address the various facets of your concerns. No one treatment fits all, so we provide you with different possibilities. At CFIR, we take an integrative approach to treatment, to ensure we tailor them to each client's needs.
4. One Stop for All Mental Health Issues - CFIR provides a wide-range of specialized services to support you:
5. Remote Support that Can Come to You - We make it easier to address your concerns by offering you a secure, confidential and private way for you to get the care that you need via our optional SecureVideo Telepsychology Service.*
6. Coverage by Most Insurance Plans - Private extended insurance plans (as well as Medavie/BlueCross (RCMP, Veterans Affairs, Canadian Armed Forces) and CUPE) provide coverage for CFIR services. Our Psychologists are approved providers of the Canadian Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP) for Refugees.
CFIR clinicians will conduct a comprehensive assessment to identify the factors that have contributed to your concerns. The assessment is followed up with a treatment plan to address your issues and provide you with a sense of the treatment duration, and what type of progress and change you can expect over time.
There you have it, six solid reasons to book your initial appointment at CFIR - Toronto today. With offices in Toronto and Ottawa, we’ll get you started on your journey towards positive change. Click here to request your session.