There are many reasons why an individual or couple may choose to seek support related to fertility.
The Fertility Counselling Service is just one of 18 integrative treatment services offered through Centre for Interpersonal Relationships. A highly trained mental health professional in CFIR’s Fertility Counselling Treatment Service can support you and/or your loved one with fertility-related concerns or to prepare for assisted reproductive procedures. The service provides psychosocial support to women and men dealing with including:
Learn more via one or more of the posts below or click here for an overview of the Fertility Counselling Treatment Service:
- Helping You with Prenatal Care
- How We Help You Prepare for Fertility Treatments
- Helping You to Cope with Postpartum Depression
- Support for Perinatal Issues (including traumatic birthing experiences & stillbirth)
- You Don’t Need to Be Alone Through Pregnancy Termination
- Support in the Aftermath of a Miscarriage
- How We Support You Through A Fertility-Related Distress
Services offered through CFIR are covered by most private extended insurance plans as well as Medavie/BlueCross (RCMP, Veterans Affairs, Canadian Armed Forces) and CUPE. We also offer accessible low fee psychological treatment & assessment services. Contact us today to find out more.